Well, the time is growing near as I approach my last few days as a working out of the house mommy! (How is that for politically correct?!?) Tuesday will be my last day collecting a pay check and I am filled with so many bitter sweet emotions. On one hand, I can't wait to be home with Rachel and get some organization to our lives and if I am lucky some downtime! On the other hand, it will be strange to now be around adults during the day and making my own money. I have never really depended on anyone since I was a child, so it seems strange to have to depend on only Jamie's income. Oh and that is a downside too...the lose of an income.
Now on to some family pictures. After Christmas, while my brother and his family were in town, we had family pictures done. Take a look! The password is 8771.
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbAccess.aspx?e=3412007
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
I am almost done!
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Beautiful pictures Melissa!!!!
Post a Comment