Merry Christmas to all! Have a safe and happy holiday!
We will have a busy few days coming up. My brother and his family come in town this evening and will be with us until the 26th. Tomorrow we have the big family Christmas with my Mom's side of the family. This gathering is so huge, that even Santa stops by for a visit! Christmas Day will be spent at home with my Dad, brothers and their families. I am going to make a Crepe Breakfast (Jamie's and my Christmas tradition) and then for dinner I have making ham, sausage, and some sides.
I am really excited for Christmas because I get to spend it with the people I love. Rachel is so excited for Santa to come that it has me so excited!
Ho Ho Ho!!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Merry Christmas
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy New Year! It was good to see you at Ken's, although I realized later that we didn't talk much?! Weird. Anyway, let's get lunch once I'm back to hell...I mean, work.
Alison
Post a Comment