So I have been tagged. Lisa, Stephanie, Amanda and Nicole...You have been tagged! Michele and Shelley...you have been tagged again! (Once from Alison and now from me!)
The rules: Go to your photo storage area and select the 6th folder and then select the 6th photo. Post it!
So, the 6th folder only had 2 photos so here is the 2nd one. It is of Rachel helping Jamie in the basement sort through cords he had in a box. I can't remember exactly what they were looking for, but when I looked in from upstairs I thought that it was cute how involved she wanted to be! I love the mini-pigtails in this one. And I miss those cute little jeans on her! Date: 1/17/08
Now to be fair to the 6th photo I had to go 2 more folders down. Date: 1/27/08 Here is Rachel wrestling with her Build-A-Bear before bed. Look at her teeth! Now she has a mouth full! (Well, but still not all of them! She does not have her last 4 molars!)
3 comments:
Cute Pictures =) I like this challenge
Very cute! You can't go wrong with jeans!
Alison
Thanks for the challenge! Things are going well here! How are you? Nearing the end with 2.0?
Post a Comment