Monday, November 24, 2008

And the ultrasound showed...

A baby girl!

We are so excited!!! Rachel is going to be a big sister!

The tech said that everything looked good and measurements were as they should be. They had a hard time getting a certain view of the heart, so I will have to go back in another 10 days to get another ultrasound. But, the tech said from what she saw of the heart, everything looks good. It's just that our little girl would not move to the right position!

And we have a name... Our newest addition will hold the name of Abigail Antoinette. Abigail is a name that Jamie and I have loved for some time now! And Antoinette is the middle name of my Grandma, whom I love and adore! (Antoinette also happens to be the middle name of my mom...kind of funny that Rachel's middle name is my mom's name and now Abigail will have her middle name.)

So, there you have it...We are totally blessed!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. You know that she won't move because she is gonna be a stubborn little taurus =)

Melissa-And-My-Family said...

Michele - Don't you already hold that title???? Ha Ha!

Nicole said...

Very exciting! congrats on welcoming another precious girl.

Our 3 Miracles said...

I'm soo excited for you! I am having a ball with my little girl and you will be soo blessed with two. What a great thing for Rachel to have a sister, there'e nothing like it! I'll be saying a prayer for a happy and healthy few more months for you and I hope you get to enjoy every second of it.

Melissa-And-My-Family said...

Thank you Nicole and Amanda!!!