Today is clean the spare bedroom day. Sounds like fun doesn't it? And here I am writing in my blog and not working on it. Can you tell that I am delaying???
Since I moved Rachel to her new room and in her big girl bed, the "new" spare bedroom has been a mess. I just threw everything in there so I could get Rachel's room together. So, now with the holidays approaching and being disgusted every time I look in there, I figured there is no better day then today to start getting it in order.
Plus...you never know what that room will be in the future...
It could be a baby boys room.
It could be a play room (if we have another girl).
It could be a guest bedroom (again, if we have another girl).Time will tell...well, not that much time though. We find out if we are having a boy or a girl on Monday afternoon!!! Please keep us in your prayers that we see a healthy baby!
3 comments:
How is Rachel doing in her new room?
Rachel loves her new room. Especially bouncing on her knees on her bed!
We'll be saying a prayer for you on Monday for a a healthy baby and a great "shot"! I can't wait to hear the good news!
Post a Comment