I am officially the worst blogger known to man! The funny thing is that I will log on and check to see if anything has changed on the blogs that I read!!! I promise to get better!!!
Newsworthy events...last week my dad was in the hospital for terrible back pain. So, needless to say that kept us busy at home and being at the hospital a fair amount. He is home now and back to work. He is doing physical therapy three times a week, combined with some good pain killers.
Now, that was the previous weeks update so on to this past weekend! I got a lot of Christmas shopping thanks to two trips to the malls with Jodi/Kristen and Lisa Merriam (yes, Lisa, I still say Merriam!). I only have a couple things left to get and I am all set. Well, other than waiting for Jamie's super special surprise gift. Can't say what it is, because he may peak at the blog! (Jamie - If you are reading this, I think that you will like it, despite the company's efforts to think that I will be exporting it...very strange!)
1 comments:
She is such a cutie! I am loving the pigtails! I can't wait for Lily to have enough hair for that (although that could be quite a while, lol!) Have a great Christmas and a happy new year!
Post a Comment