Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tis the Holiday Season!

So, for Thanksgiving we went to NJ to be with my brother and his family. Well, Rachel got a stomach bug/flu on T-giving Day and then Sunday just before we were leaving to do the 12 hour drive home, Jamie got it. Thank God my dad was with us and he did most of the driving home, because I was also a bit queezey. This was a pretty nasty bug too, because my brother, sister-in-law and neice got it as well. Everyone is better now, but it made for an intersting holiday weekend.

So, now we are home and the house is in disarray. I am planning to work on getting the Christmas decorations up this weekend, so I have my work cut out for me!

I need to do better with pictures (I actually took some tonight), but frankly, I am just too tired to download and post them tonight. Sorry!

0 comments: