For the first time in at least 6 months, Rachel fell asleep in Mommy's arms! So, naturally, I sat there and snuggled her for her nap. Can't let an opportunity like this pass me by!
Tonight I had a candle party at Heather's house. It turned out really good. (I am sure that Jamie will be having a few comments to share about the garlic dip is snacked on!) Thanks to Heather for taking this one on!
Lastly, a girls night out is needed. Jamie would probably beg to differ...But I want to get out scrapbooking once more before the holidays. I am going to try and make it to Heather's friends house in early December, but would also like to do a Friday night crop. Anyone interested?
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Sleeping baby and...Candles, candles, candles
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to scrap! Let me get done with my class, I have that research paper due Dec. 3rd and then I will have some more time. Well I don't know about more time but I will definitely make time =)
I do exactly the same thing if Fiona fell asleep in my arms. It happens soooooo rarely.
Time and place... I might actually take off Wednesday and sit my but down in the store and try to get stuff done. Get a sitter for Rachel!
Post a Comment