Pretty profound, I know! For those of you that have seen me lately, my roots are getting pretty bad! (I go through this every time, because I am too cheap to do it as frequent as I should!)
Well, I have hair appointment scheduled for Saturday in which I did the normal schedule of 2 hours to get a cut and highlight. Well, with my soon to be "career change," this lifestyle of spending $$$ on hair will need to go to the waste side! It is not that Jamie is telling me no, for once it is me telling myself no! I would rather have the money to spend on scrapbooking or meeting up with friends for lunch. So, I guess you could say that hair is no longer a priority.
With that said, should I just have my hair dyed back to its natural color and leave it be (then use a home dye kit to occasionally cover up the gray...yes I have some gray hairs!) or should I dye it back to my regular color and maybe do some highlights, but not the blond ones that I have now...maybe something darker that I can get my hair highlighted less frequently.
I am interested in your opinions!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
To dye or not to dye...
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but...what does the old man prefer?
Don't feel bad about the grays- I have a LOT of them, and you know we're the same age! Well, mine are more silver, but they really stand out when the light hits them right- I need to start dying them!
Post a Comment