YES! On Friday while Rachel was eating breakfast, I painter her toes. Take a look! Aren't they cute!!!
Bye bye blondie! So, I got my hair done on Saturday and brown is back! And I now have bangs. Scary, huh? I have not had brown hair since 2002 and from 7th grade until 10th grade my hair was all one length and then I got banges once and hated them! Haven't had them since! The funny thing is that when I got home, I showed Jamie the new color and he said that it was different. Then when I said, see I have bangs, he replied with "why did you do that?" Guys... In all, I am pleased with the new look. 
2 comments:
Men suck. You look great!
Alison
Love the toes! and I love the haircut on you- it looks really great! Color is nice too! Happy Thankgiving!
Post a Comment