Sunday, July 6, 2008

My toes...

Ok, no picture will be given of this one, but I am so excited to get a pedicure. This Tuesday, a few friends of mine are getting together for a girls night out and we are getting pedicures and going out to dinner. Getting together with these friends and getting a pedicure are so long over due. These friends of mine (Alison, Shelley & Michele) are friends I had from work and while working I have become such good friends with each of them. I can't wait to see them and catch up!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see you and get a pedi too!

Sweet Pea said...

O yes, I am bringing my camera and we are doing before and afters of our feet....i thought it would be a neat scrapbook page or mini albums for everyone if I get really ambitious, i have it in my head you know me just difficult to find the time to create it....

Melissa-And-My-Family said...

Shelley - Not fair! You have already been getting pedi's, so you are not playing nice! It makes me want to paint my toes tonight!

Sweet Pea said...

i will make it artsy, i promise....and don't think my toes are all that great looking...the paint is wore off one toe and i seriously need some buffing.... ijust really need to find some things to scrap other than my girls...i love them so, but i do want to have some things of my own...