Well, I have been working with Rachel on potty training over the last 2 weeks. She is now wearing panties for 1 1/5 weeks now, does #1 and #2 on the potty and maybe has an accident once every few days. I didn't want to say anything sooner, because I didn't want to jinx us!
So, needless to say, I am SOOOOO proud of her. She is such a trooper!
How old is she you ask... Not even 2! She will turn 2 next month!
Proud mommy here...I had to brag!
Monday, July 14, 2008
PTing!
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Excellent, the sooner out of diapers the better....more $$$ for the Spa and Scrapbooking...ha ha!
Exactly!
Like I said before, this blog needs to be called Poop and Stuff. Or Poop and Things. Or Poop and More Poop.
Guess who
Post a Comment