Had my first appointment today. I am already in my 9th week. 25% down! But really, I am not counting. No need to hurry this sweet bundle along!
I talked with the doctor and it sounds like I will need another c-section. Oh well!
A Rachel Update - We are attempting to be "sapie" free. In other words, the pacifier has got to go! Whenever I have attempted to do this in past, she flips out and cry hysterically. Well, earlier in the week, she had it in her mouth and I told her that I have had it and I was throwing is away. She quickly went in to a crying fit and after holding her and telling her that sapies are for babies and she is a big girl she settled down. She took a bit to fall asleep that afternoon for nap, but she never asked for that dear sapie. That night, same thing. Hopefully we are well on our way to getting over this hurdle!
On a scrapbooking note, I went last night to my scrapbooking league. It was pretty fun and it felt good to be working on some of my Rachel pages. I got 6 pages done (3-2 page layouts), of which one was pretty plain, one fancy and one prepared page kit. I kind of have the itch to scrapbook tonight, so maybe as Jamie does his homework, I will scrapbook. (It would be convenient, because I have been too lazy to take my scrapbooking stuff downstairs!)
Friday, September 12, 2008
1st Doctors Appt
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pacifier - I suggest either (a) the pacifier fairy, or (b) hiding it and saying it got lost. This has worked for us!
We've still got to get rid of those things with Andrew. He is worse because he has to have one in his mouth and 2 or 3 in his hands. Weird. I think I'm being lazy about it because he's my baby.
I wish I could get the scrapbooking bug. It's been forever & I want to make some cards. No luck so far...
Have a great weekend!
well i can't speak for the paci but i would really like to get ashleigh's thumb out of her mouth...this is when i feel the paci would have been better but she never wanted one...and thank goodness maddigan has neither....
now onto scrapbooking...i can not wait to get to this league thing tomorrow night....i got 8 layouts done last weekend...i think about 12 pages....4 singles and 4 doubles....woo hoo...that's productive for me....
Post a Comment