Just one baby!!!
We had the ultrasound this afternoon and saw one baby and heart a healthy heartbeat! If I knew how to work the scanner, I would put the picture up, but seeing that I don't, you are out of luck. To be truthful, you can't really see much! Another good thing is that I am pretty much right on the mark for my due date. I calculated April 22nd and the ultrasound said the 20th.
For those of you who may not know, twins run in my family. So, I was anxious to know if we were having one or two!!!
As much as 2 would be a blessing, one is just what we were looking for! Jamie is at ease now!
Monday, September 8, 2008
J-O-B
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good news! I can't afford 2 gifts anyway...you know it's all about me, right?!
Alison
YAY! April 22nd is the best day of the year...my birthday =)
Glad to hear all is well. Get ready cuz your going to have a stubborn taurus baby!
well thanks for letting me know...you know the suspense was killing me last night right....i kept waiting for my phone to ring...now i can't wait to find out who else is pregnant and having those twins....
I'm glad to hear your news Melissa and that the baby had a strong, healthy heartbeat. Hope all is well. The baby will be born near my birthday too, it's a good time of year! Logie and I really enjoyed having you and Rachel over last week. Love, Colleen
Post a Comment