Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chili

Yum! That's for dinner. Nothing like chili to welcome fall!

Today has been a day of domestics...ok, laundry...but it was enough to keep me busy all day between folding/switching them around and caring for the 2 kiddies! Got a nice long walk outside with Rachel and Brad too! People watching us might think that we are crazy, because to keep the busy and moving, we kick our legs, we skip, we hop...And we sing every kid song I know!

3 comments:

Our 3 Miracles said...

I am soo glad your pregancy is going well! Rachel's hair is getting so long, she is just adorable. I give you credit for going to the zoo with 2 little ones and being in your 1st trimester. Poor Jake was lucky if I had the energy to play at all. I can't believe it's been over a year and we never had another meet-up. I think Nicole is planning one but it is unfortunately too far away for me. It is 1.5 hours each way. Anyways I hadn't seen you on bbc and wanted to stop by and say hi!

Melissa-And-My-Family said...

Amanda - We should get together!!!

Our 3 Miracles said...

I'd love to get together! Let me know what days your free and we could set something up.