I told this to Jamie last week and it is so true.
Sure the jr high years were great because I was old enough to have independence, but too young to work a job. And college was great because it seemed that even though I worked a lot and went to school, I still had a ton of me-time. But, I didn't have money nor freedom. Then post-college life begins. I marry a wonderful man, we start a beautiful family and I am doing what I have always wanted to do...be a wife, a mommy... And I am so lucky to be able to stay home with my sweet little girl and thank the Lord everyday. Looking back through my life, although there were some great times, I have no desire to go back. These are the days that I love the best! I have a wonderful life and wonderful people to share it with. I have been blessed with a great husband, the sweetest little girl ever, expecting our next little gem, great family and friends and a perfect house. These are the best days of my life!
Friday, October 3, 2008
These are the best days of my life!
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment