I have not shared pictures too much lately and here is the latest one to be put on my computer desktop. Enjoy!
Monday, October 6, 2008
So Lady Like
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have not shared pictures too much lately and here is the latest one to be put on my computer desktop. Enjoy!
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 1:28 PM
5 comments:
Too cute!! She looks so big. What a girly girl!!
Very cute! Short posts are better than none...something I was thinking lately. Hope you are having a good week!
Alison
Hi Melissa, what a cute picture of "Ray Ray." Hope you are feeling good and the fam is well. By the way, I loved your blog about appreciating this special time in your life. What a great attitude you have. Love, Colleen
omgosh....she looks so grown up and i just saw her friday....
Wow. She looks so grown up. Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment