And it must be true....because Rachel said so!
I can't remember if it was Friday or Saturday, but Rachel was talking to Jamie and said something that had us all laughing. She said "Rachel silly, you're crazy!"
And yes, she does refer to herself in the third person very often!
I am slowly tackling my list of things that need to be done before April is here and we are blessed with a sweet new little baby.
Rachel has done away with her sapie (pacifier), except she did ask for it on Friday night as we were getting ready to leave Jamie's parents house. When we leave there, she is always in her jammies and would get a blanket and sapie while in the car. Well, as we were getting ready, she said blankie and sapie. I questioned her and she became really embarrassed and smiled, as in oops! When I asked her if she wanted it, she quickly said no and that sapies are for babies and that they are yucky!
Rachel has now slept in the big girl bed in the spare bedroom (the room that will be hers) at nap time yesterday, last night and is sleeping right now in there. I think that we might be out of the crib converted to her toddler bed!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Jamie is crazy!
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Melissa! I explained how to change your background on my last post's comments. I should have just put it on here, but I wasn't thinking. Good luck!
Post a Comment