Wednesday, October 29, 2008

On the farm...

Today I had to go to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things and I told Rachel that we would pick up lunch on the way home. Well, as we pulled out of Meijer, she said "See mama, On da farm!" I have heard her say that before, but never put together what she was saying. And frankly thought that association of eating and being at a farm seems wrong! Well, then it dawned on me...McDonalds...she made the association to the song Old McDonald had a farm, of which she refers to the song as On Da Farm! I got a good laugh out of that one. And for sometime now, when I see a McDonalds, I will think of that exact moment. So cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Alison

Steph said...

LMAO. It's so funny watching the world through their eyes. How smart putting the two together.

Our 3 Miracles said...

So precious-make sure you write that one down! I just love the things they come up with.