Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby Moves...

No, I haven't felt this little baby move too much, or at all for that matter. I have felt a couple of things, but who knows if it was the real deal. But, in wondering if what I have felt has been the baby, it took me back to being pregnant with Rachel. I know I remember feeling her moving around and I remember the big flips and elbows sticking out, but yet it seems like I can barely remember any of that. Well, I can't wait to feel the baby move consistently, just so I know that everything is ok!

On another note, last week I had a doctor appointment. They attempted to get the heartbeat, but were unsuccessful. (This had been my fear.) So, the doctor brought the ultrasound machine in and we got to sneak a peak at our little one. We didn't hear the heartbeat, but we saw the baby moving around and saw the heart beating. Rachel now talks about seeing the baby moving on the tv! Everything went good at the appointment and I go back in 4 weeks, well 3 now! Our ultrasound has been scheduled for Monday, November 24 (right before Thanksgiving). So, only 38 days to go until we find out if we are having another girl, or a boy! Any guesses?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, I am guessing . . . boy! That's my guess. Hope you have a great week.

Lisa said...

I guess boy too. I have no idea why though.

Anonymous said...

The curse of the girl... (misery loves company)!