Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Latest!

So, for those of you that I have talked to recently, know that I have had some weird pregnancy test results. Some positive, some negative, some not working... I never really doubted being pregnant, but wanted some reassurance!

Well, I called the dr's office yesterday and they said to come in for a blood test. I did and I got the results back today and all is good! The person calling to tell me the results said that I am good to schedule my first appointment (at 8 weeks) and can schedule an ultrasound at any time. So...I ran with the ultrasound idea!!!

Ultrasound - Monday, September 8
1st Appt - Friday, September 12

3 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

glad you have your peace of mind

Alison said...

Peace of mind at last. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

i have this power point that was due today i saved it on a falshdrive from my computer i have powerpoint 2007 and at school when i try to show my teacher my power point it doesnt show up and i was sure i had saved it
__________________
[url=http://jail-break-ps3.blogspot.com/2010/12/jail-break-ps3.html]Jail break ps3[/url]