I know that I haven't posted in a while, so I am sorry. Nothing much has been going on at this end.
To schmooze my fellow blog readers over, I thought that I would share Rachel's professional pictures that were taken just before her 2nd birthday. Isn't she a sweetie???
For the record, I am not a big fan of characters in pictures or on clothes for that matter, but thought that since she was having an Elmo party that I could do a picture with some of her Sesame Street stuffed toys. I didn't know that the cutest picture of her would be the one of her sitting by herself with her Elmo shirt on. WHY DID I HAVE TO PUT HER IN THAT SHIRT. Great picture, but it looks stupid with Elmo's eye on the one corner of her shirt!!!! And I got the shirt only because it said "2 Cute" and thought that it would be perfect for her party. Gerrrrr!
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbAccess.aspx?e=3993146
password: 8771
Friday, August 15, 2008
Rachel at 2
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Super cute Melissa!
They turned out great! I love her dress!
There are so many cute pictures to pick from, most of them in the dress, in my opinion. And would it be completely wrong of me to make tongue jokes here?! Geez Melissa...she's such a cutie, just keep an eye on her. Geez. (I always have to take it to that tacky level. You know you were thinking the same thing, Shelley!!)
You Know Who
Alison!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what her deal was that day. It was driving me crazy!
I love 21 and 28 is my favorite...and what's with that tongue....I love it...hilarious...sooooo many cute ones....even the pouty faces and tongue pictures are sooooo cute when they are cropped out to be head shots...
Post a Comment