Monday, August 18, 2008

Who reads my blog?

There is one way to find out...

A little something has had me questioning the timing needed (lets say 245 days or so) to take care of the following items:

- Get Rachel detached from her sapie...that is her way of saying paci, or pacifier.
- Get Rachel in to her big girl bed.
- Get 24 months worth of Rachel scrapbooking up to date.
- Take a vacation.
- Save money, lots and lots of money.
- Enjoy not having a "."
- Enjoy only mental margaritas.
- Worry (heck, that will be a lifetime).
- Paint the kitchen, foyer and decorate a bedroom.
- Figure out how to build in to the budget a housekeeper, laundry person, and what the heck, a hot pool boy for the pool we don't have! (Or does a kiddie pool count?)
- Gain weight, without looking fat.
- Buy bigger bras...Jamie, Jamie, Jamie...stop drooling!
- Sleep, sleep, sleep.
- Have worryless se......nevermind.

I hope that you have all shared in a good laugh. Please keep us in your prayers!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Love it! Many happy blessings!

Melissa-And-My-Family said...

Thanks Nicole!!! You appear to be the only person who reads this!!! :>)

Lisa said...

Hey- I read it too! But then I already knew all this. Congratulations again!!

Sweet Pea said...

ha, what are the congrats for...let me guess with the mental marg and worryless se. does that mean that you will not be partaking in the alcohol with us a michele's wedding...ie, are you pregnant????

and by the way....i do read this...i am just preparing for this huge Dog and Pony show at the "." you don't have.

Love ya, and you are always in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

That's crazy because I just found out that I am preggers with Jamie's baby too! Weird.

Alison

Lisa said...

Congratulations! It will pass by quickly. I hope you are able to enjoy this pregnancy. I'm in the home stretch now. Wyman is getting a little anxious...the c-section is Sept. 3!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, I read it too. I hope you had a nice weekend, congratulations again! The Paclers are very excited for you, Jamie and "Ray Ray." :)