We are back from our trip to visit my brother and his family. We had a great time and it went by too fast. We didn't do too much while we were there, which is how we like it best! We really like just being able to stay home and play with the kids. It is so fun to watch Rachel interact with Brett, Trevor and Gracie. I don't have the pictures downloaded yet, but once we do I will post a couple.
The downfall of the past week...diet blown! As of this morning, I have gained 6 pounds between Memorial Weekend and the trip to NJ. How did it take me 2 months to lose 10 pounds and a week to gain so much of it back???
Rachel did great on the flights and did really good in NJ. The only problem was when it came time to go to bed. She would just cry in the pack and play and my non-climber figured out how to climb out of it...as many as 10 times before going to bed on Sunday night. It just cracks me up that she climbed out, because she seriously is not a big climber. She can't get in her booster chair at the kitchen table and she just figured out how to climb up on to th couch last week! Now I am hoping that she doesn't figure out that she can get out of her crib.
Ok, so the diet was blown, but I am back on track as of yesterday. And today I am going to the gym. And guess what??? I am doing my last run of the C25k! (That's right...I did run while in NJ...two runs in the neighborhood!) Ok, so I can't get 3 miles in 30 minutes, but I can run for 30 minutes straight and I love it!
That is all for now. Happy Wednesday!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Back from NJ
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 7:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had a nice time! Lisa
Glad to hear you had fun. For some reason my blog won't let me update right now....wah!
Post a Comment