We are back from our week long trip up to the U.P. We had a great time and are all sad that it is over. Rachel is constantly asking about the cabin now! When we get the pictures downloaded and I can access them from my laptop upstairs, I will post them!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
welcome back....i can't wait to get back up north...i'm lonely already...
Hi Melissa:
Glad to hear that you had a nice vacation, and I hope all is well with your eyes and that Rachel is feeling better. The baby bunnies are adorable. Happy Anniversary by the way to you and Jamie!! Take care. Love, Colleen
I said it once, I'll say it again...scrapbook those pics!! Aren't you a SAHM??? What are you doing...actually playing with Rachel?!
Hey, thanks for all the encouragement!
ok...where are the pictures from vacation???
Post a Comment