Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pictures...

My baby... Dada and Rachel on Father's day with the cookie card she made for him.


A true artist...



Having fun playing with sand!




Baby bunnies...
We had 4, but 2 have since died. On Father's day, we spotted one of them out of the nest moving around. We stood at a distance and this one moved in close to us!










































4 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute pictures! I love the one with Rachel in the hat! How is your eye doing?

Anonymous said...

Rachel is so cute! And she is getting to be such a big girl. Thanks for sharing =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bunny pics...and the one of Rachel on the ground is so cute!! Okay, next post...I want to see that pic in a layout. That's your assignment.

Alison

Sweet Pea said...

so cute and rachel is growing up...start taking a lot of pictures now by looking at her she is at that same point as ashleigh when I think I blinked my eyes and she lost the baby look and got the toddler young lady look....