Friday, April 25, 2008

C25k Week 4 - DONE

So, week 4 of my Coach to 5k is done. In one sense it was terribly hard, but in another sense, it went really well. I have been experiencing leg pains (calves) when I run and my feet have been cramping a lot in the evening. Not sure what all that means, but for now I am plowing through it all!


As for weightloss...after 4 weeks of losing nothing and actually trying, today the scale showed a 4 pound loss. WooooWhooooo!
Now, on for some pictures! Last Sunday we went to the zoo...here are some pictures! Check out her cute little camo pants. My Dad pretty much insisted that she get these! Rachel loves wearing hats, so I love the one of her and Dada each in their hats. So sweet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a picture with Nick against that same elephant when he was about 2 or 3. Great pics! Congrats on the results...keep up the good work!

Alison

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Jamie and Rachel in their hats. How cute for sure!