Wednesday, April 2, 2008

iPod

Why did I buy this? What is it supposed to do?

Well, tonight Jamie and I attempted to get my lap top (that we keep upstairs) access to iTunes. We had some luck, but spent most of our time listening to music that you can buy off of the site. Maybe one of these days I will have this thing figured out!!!

Good night!

2 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

Well I hope you figure it out and like it. Its on my Mother's Day wish list...I just feel so behind the times. Not to mention when I was watching American Idol I remembered that I love the Joleen song by Dolly Parton but never would I buy a whole CD. I think that is exactly what the iPod is suppose to be for.

Anonymous said...

It's great once you get it set up. Get Itunes loaded and put your CDs on there. Then make a folder for your favorites, cuz you usually don't like every song on a CD. Then put the songs you want to hear all the time in the folder. Then you can buy misc songs from Itunes when you think of them. If you set it up with your credit card, you can easily add songs whenever you want. I love it. You could make a folder for Rachel's music when she is in the car. I have folders for when I am in a bad mood and when I want to hear nonstop loud music. Lots of options...
Alison