Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Lawn B*tch

Remember the snow and me being part of the sole snow removal team (ok, Jamie helped some...), well you are thinking that I am now the Lawn B*tch because of the title. Well, that is not totally true...this is more that I b*tch the ENTIRE time I am working on it. Here is the story... Our lawn looks terrible and in an attempt to save it, Jamie and I have been raking the lawn with metal rakes trying to get some of the dead grass up. Three nights work and 6 bags of dried grass we ONLY have our side lawn (inside the fence) done. My body is aching! And to think that we have only just started. This is calorie burning, right?!? So, I will say it now...sorry Jamie for all the complaining! You are a trooper. (Does he even read this?)

Just checking in with you all. Nothing is new and exciting. Jamie finished his semester and it looks like he got As in both classes...yaaaa for him!

1 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

ugh! I don't even want to think about it yet....but yea! Jamie is done with school.