Thursday, April 3, 2008

Diet Schmiet!

Rachel had a great day playing with her cousins Marissa and Annalise, and their dog Mugsie. I went to visit with my cousin Lisa today, and I took her my diet brownies...well, brownies aren't really diet food, but these are high fiber brownies.

WARNING: Yes, these do sound gross, but they are honestly really good and you would never know the difference. So, before your criticize, just try them!

Brownies - 4pts per serving on WW (Makes 20 servings)
- One can of black beans in liquid (Puree in a blender - or a Magic Bullet...Alison) - Make sure there are no chunks!
- One box of Low-Fat brownie mix

Mix the above two ingredients together. Pour in to greased pan and bake per the instructions. Do not add the ingredients listed on the box! These brownies seem hard to cut, so put the in the fridge before cutting. It helps a little.

Another recipe I thought I would share is for cupcakes.
- 1 can diet soda
- 1 box cake

Mix the two together and pour into cupcake liners. Bake according to instructions. Do not add the ingredients listed on the box!

You can mix orange pop with an orange cake, cola with choc cake...be creative. I did Faygo Red Pop with Cherry Chip Cake (my all time favorite cake!).

For the icing, I mixed one tub of FF Cool Whip with one package of FF Cream Cheese. I then added Splenda to taste. Whip it all together, frost on cupcakes and put in fridge. I think for WW these came out to 3 points per cupcake! Very yummy!

Tomorrow I start my scrapbooking weekend. I am really excited. I need to get ready for it, so bye for now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, keep the recipes coming!
Alison