The weekend scrapbooking (Friday night and Saturday all day) was a blast and I worked on Rachel's baby book. I almost have all of the pages done from her being in the hospital! I need to get on the plan of doing one 2-page lay-out per week to get caught up.
So, what do you think of this MI weather? I love it! Yesterday, Jamie, Rachel and I spent a lot of time outside and over at our neighbors. While at that neighbors, we met another new neighbor who will be moving in 2 weeks from now after they gut the house. They have a little girl who will be 2 in May and she is a SAHM. As for today, Rachel and I were outside a ton! This morning instead of going to the gym, I ran outside with Rachel in the stroller. Then after nap, she and I went for a walk and this evening, the three of us played with some balls in the backyard. It is so nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Is Spring Here?
Posted by Melissa-And-My-Family at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wasn't it beautiful outside yesterday...too bad i was stuck at work all day....we did have a dessert picnic for ashleigh on a blanket in the back yard after dinner...
You are doing so good on the exercise, I am so impressed! I wish I could have some of that motivation and I will give you my eating control. Great weather, too bad I was sick all day yesterday. Anyway, you've got to take pics of your pages and upload them. It only takes a few minutes, really!
Alison
Post a Comment